Sunday 3 May 2015

Sour Worm stories

I had a snake lolly, it was yummy.  It was sugary and sweet.  Yum, Yum!  I enjoyed it, it was super!
Yummy, Yummy!

Lisa and I ate the sour worms!



I ate my sour worm.  It was red and yellow and it tasted like jelly!



I ate a black and green worm.   It tasted delicious, yummy and nice!

I ate a red and yellow worm.  It was yummy and tasty and delicious.  It was sour and sugary and nice!!!!!

The lolly tasted like jelly.  The worm is gooey and sticky!

Today, I ate a sour worm and it smelt like bubblegum.  The colour was red and yellow!

I ate a sour worm.  It tasted like strawberries, sticky, hard and yummy.  It was good!!

I saw a red and yellow sour worm and it tasted like strawberries.

I ate lollies and it was so sweet and juicy!!

I like lollies.  It is cool and I ate it, woooohoooo!!!  I ate a sour worm!

I ate lollies.  It was yummy!

We ate lollies today and it was sticky and it was rough.  It was a worm and it was red and yellow!

Today, we ate lollies and it was a worm.  It was delicious like jelly.  I ate and it had sugar.  I took a green and yellow lolly.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful smile Faith :-) .....your class looks happy, WELL DONE Deanne Williams.

    ReplyDelete